Product Designer (Remote)
Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers and analysts to runs product development from discovery to implementation, from interview and prototypes to enhance and diversify our portfolio.
Collaborate with the rest of the team to design innovative and scalable products to disrupt the human resources sector.
Map user journey and navigation streams, understanding interactions with different internal and external stakeholders.
Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive user interfaces.
Design and prototype elegant solutions for web, mobile apps, and messaging platforms that users love.
EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- Lead design journey end to end, from concept to implementation.
- 6+ years of experience across no more than 2 companies as an Interactive Designer. The previous experience must be at the leading companies in these segments: education, financial services, retail, telecom, internet.
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing.
- Knowledge in KPIs and metrics-drives design.
- An understanding of design patterns.
- A solid foundation in layout and design.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous startup experience is a plus.
- Fluent business English and Portuguese are mandatory, Spanish is a plus.
- Remote work.
Expert in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience).
A solid foundation in layout and design